Yoga Nidra for Self Love During the Holidays
Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra
- DATES: Tues, Dec 1, 8, 15, 22, 29/ 2020
- TIME: 8:00 – 9:00 pm CST
- ZOOM EVENT: Visit the Zoom link to register
- COST: Love Donation appreciated while not required at:
- Venmo @Joyce-Ayers, or Paypal @WellnessWithinReach
- CREATING YOUR NEST: lie, sit, recline on a soft surface, if using a yoga mat place blankets on top, extra blankets to cover up, pillow, eye pillow/washcloth, rolled blanket/towel under the knees, essential oils in a diffuser optional, quiet-undisturbed space for 60 min
Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra creates a state of deep relaxation allowing your body to rest, restore, balance, and align at core levels. It is a meditive practice activating your body’s healing response which turns on the switch to perfect health and equilibrium. Limiting beliefs melt away as you slow down with this self-love practice. Connection with your true self is discovered while you take a break from your daily life opening up the freedom to experience the mind/body synergy. This self-care practice, when done regularly, awakens you to your higher self and potential through clarity and inner guidance.
*We use Zoom as our virtual platform, so please make sure that you are familiar with and have this software loaded and running on your computer PRIOR to your class to ensure that you get the length and quality of the session in which you have invested.
We start our sessions on time and must quit when the session time is over, so please be online at the appointed time, or only shortly thereafter. If you get there early, just hang out in the virtual waiting room and we will get the sessions started. If you have specific questions please contact us and we will be happy to answer your questions.
Download Zoom using the Zoom image found below: